I would be pleased to introduce your site on Tribal Baby. I will include your banners and links and also promote it on my facebook page: My Tribal Baby
I feel this is far more useful than a mere link exchange as your site keywords and links are included a number of times…
Please link to Tribal Baby from your site in return.
A simple format makes it easier for you to contribute something excellent with your limited time! For each part, write a sentence or two – brief is fine. Or waffle on – either is good. My goal is about 250 – 500 words for a post.
– say hello and tell us who you are, where you live (state), how many kids you have if relevant, or something about you!
– tell us a bit about your site / shop. Eg: What is your specialty? What inspired you to start a shop? Why is it called that? Tell us about something special or unique- a charity you support, notable features, discounts you have for fans or newsletter recipients…
– tell us your perspective on the environment – any aspect! What concerns you the most?
– finish this sentence: When you visit (your site), make sure you have a look at… (3 features or items & include http://www links for me to add.) 1. 2. 3.
– invite readers along!
– Have a think, make a plan, grab a cuppa and write out what you want to say. – Gather what is needed together:
– Your responses, I’ll create the post and add it to the schedule.
– A banner or a link to a banner – 468 * 60, to be included with your post. A 125*125 / 150*150 button as well as these upload to facebook well. Static banners please – I’m avoiding animated banners.
– Send them to me here. Thankyou! I really appreciate you taking some time to share about your site. www.TribalBaby.org